The Huntington Billboard Company is a rapidly growing billboard advertising business operating in 5 states with a home office in Greenville, Ohio. We are seeking the right candidate to join our team as Accounting Specialist.
Applications must be submitted here.
- relevant, 3 years (Required)
- Financial Analysis, 3 years (Preferred)
- Billing, 3 years (Required)
- Accounts Payable, 3 years (Required)
- Payroll Management, 3 years (Required)
- Accounting, 3 years (Required)
- Accounts Receivable, 3 years (Required)
- QuickBooks, 3 years (Preferred)
- Reporting, 3 years (Preferred)
- Greenville, OH 45331 (Required)
The Accounting Specialist candidate will have 5+years of successful experience in the following areas:
· Accounts Receivables (billing, collections, customer relations)
· Accounts Payable (scheduling bill payment, cash flow, processing lease payments)
The ideal candidate will also have experience working with QuickBooks online in a multi-company environment. This person needs to be task oriented and focused on details. This job requires a high level of accurate & reliable data entry. Human resource experience would be helpful for keeping track of employee documentation and making sure appropriate information is relayed to our payroll processing partner.
The Accounting Specialist will support and perform various administrative tasks for the company such as:
- Prepares and distributes financial reports.
- Reconciles financial reporting and/or systems
- Ensures data integrity and accuracy in all reporting
- Maintains documentation and continuously looks for process improvements.
- Manages Accounts Payable & Payroll review
- Completes ad-hoc financial analysis and assistance with month-end close procedures.
- Assists in Payroll review process by verifying employee payroll information for commissions; bonus and payroll exceptions.
- Assist with Fixed Asset reporting/reconciliation
- Assist Real Estate Team in Lease accounting
- Expense report approval
- Helps ensure timely and accurate processing of contracts and billing according to established procedures.
- Resolves contract/billing discrepancies by conducting research and collaborating with Office Administrator
- Manages contract administration process and supports collections process.
- Assist Sales Team with client relations issues as needed
- Assist in the approval of local credit accounts and review of credit limits
- Diligently maintains accuracy of all reports maintained & created in APX
- Assists GM with various custom reports & metrics
- Assists with annual budgeting process
- Office contact for new hire on-boarding & orientation
- Handles daily/weekly deposit process as needed
Other noteworthy duties
Receiving/entering/initiating employee reimbursement reports.
Tracking employee credit card expense
Answering employee questions about payroll and employee reimbursements
Tracking w-9s for all subcontractors and landowners.
Filing/disbursing 1099s at the end of the year for subcontractors and landowners.
Assist Build team with electric payments and electric installation recording.
Asset and cost accounting. Work with the controller to track projections vs actuals with build costs.
Bank account reconciliations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Financial Analysis: 3 years (Preferred)
- Billing: 3 years (Required)
- Accounts Payable: 3 years (Required)
- Payroll Management: 3 years (Required)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Accounts Receivable: 3 years (Required)
- QuickBooks: 3 years (Preferred)
- Reporting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Greenville, OH 45331 (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction