The Huntington Billboard Company is a rapidly growing billboard advertising business operating in 8 states with a home office in Greenville, Ohio.
Applications must be submitted here.
The Accounting Specialist candidate will have 5+years of successful experience in the following areas:
Accounts Payable (payroll, bill payment, cash flow, processing lease payments)
Accounts Receivables (billing, collections, customer relations)
The ideal candidate will also have experience working with QuickBooks online in a multi-company environment. This person needs to be task oriented and focused on details. This job requires a high level of accurate & reliable data entry. Human resource experience would be helpful for keeping track of employee documentation and making sure appropriate information is relayed to our payroll processing partner.
The Accounting Specialist will perform various administrative tasks for the company such as:
- Ensures data integrity and accuracy in all reporting
- Maintains documentation and continuously looks for process improvements.
- Manages Accounts Payable
- Completes ad-hoc financial analysis and assistance with month-end close procedures.
- Expense report approval
- Helps ensure timely and accurate processing of contracts and billing according to established procedures.
- Resolves contract/billing discrepancies by conducting research and collaborating with Office Administrator
- Manages contract administration process and supports collections process.
- Assist Sales Team with client relations issues as needed
- Assist in the approval of local credit accounts and review of credit limits
- Diligently maintains accuracy of all reports maintained & created in APX
- Handles daily/weekly deposit process as needed
Other noteworthy duties:
Receiving/entering/initiating employee reimbursement reports.
Tracking employee credit card expense
Answering employee questions about payroll and employee reimbursements
Tracking w-9s for all subcontractors and landowners.
Filing/disbursing 1099s at the end of the year for subcontractors and landowners.
Assist Build team with electric payments and electric installation recording.
Asset and cost accounting. Work with the controller to track projections vs actuals with build costs.
Bank account reconciliations.
Job Type: Full-time but Part-time will be considered.
Salary Range $45,000 to $60,000 based on years of experience & credentials