The Economy is BOOMING!
Everyone knows the economy is doing well, really well. Our GDP is at a high, giving small business owners a boost of growth. Here at Huntington, we get excited when businesses around us are growing. It is our greatest joy to partner with business owners and help them capitalize on the economy. We thrive when our clients thrive and we strive to help them reach their goals.
As a traditional form media, outdoor advertising is thrilled to be growing as well. Most other forms of traditional media are projected to decline this year, but outdoor advertising is projected to grow.
In fact, according to the leading publication of the OOH industry, Billboard Insider, “OOH remains the only traditional media to grow. Excluding cyclical events such as the WInter Olympics, national and local TV is forecasted to be down, newspapers will decline by nearly 20 percent, magazines by more than 15 percent, and radio by 4 percent.”
Billboards are one of the oldest forms of advertising but for good reason. They’re one of the most effective! Compared to other forms of advertising, billboards are seen by more and affect more than any other form of advertising.
With Huntington OD billboards are easy, we help you take care of everything
Billboards can reach entire communities with your message in a single day!
There are so many reasons why OOH is still one of the best ways to advertise.
- Outdoor advertising has a lower cost per thousand than any other type of advertising.
- Outdoor advertising does not interrupt consumers in any way.
- Three fourths of Americans rely on billboards to find places while they are traveling.
- Billboards allow you to reach more people faster and easier than any other type of media.
- Outdoor advertising has a larger audience than any other type of advertising.
- Outdoor advertising can never be switched, turned off, or ignored. Get your message out 24/7.
- Repetition is extremely helpful when you are trying to increase your product awareness, or when you simply want to get your message across to millions of people.
- Billboards help increase your products awareness which help increase your sales and profits.
- Outdoor advertising makes it extremely easy to target, or not to target, a specific market.
Outdoor advertising sends us subliminal messages.
- Billboards have been rated higher than any other type of advertising for their ability to communicate ideas at the lowest possible prices.
- Small businesses benefit the most from billboard advertising.
- Ads on billboards are free to consumers; you do not have to buy a magazine, cable television, or a newspaper to see your advertisement.