NOW HIRING: Experienced Billboard Installer
Huntington Outdoor Advertising
Billboard Installation & Maintenance Coordinator
- Job Summary:
Install advertising designs, printed on vinyl material on billboards.
- Manage & Maintain all billboard structures and properties in northern Ohio
- Safely installs printed vinyl designs on bulletins.
- May involve climbing structures that are 10-30 feet high or higher.
- Checks billboard sites and reports any issues such as tree blockage and structure issues etc.
- Maintains sites – trims trees and shrubs, paints structures, installs logo’s, etc.
- Lifts heavy objects, walks, climbs, stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor, sometimes under adverse weather conditions.
- Reports any property owner issues or complaints.
- Uses company software system to read work orders from phone, uploads completion photo & inputs data after job is completed.
- Ensures proper safety and incident procedures are followed.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years outdoor work-related experience preferred.
- Construction experience beneficial
- Landscaping experience beneficial
- Welding & basic electrical knowledge beneficial
- Is highly disciplined with ability to follow instructions, both written and verbal.
- Able to work independently
- Has high work standards and attention to detail.
- Has strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
- Competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Time Management – Uses time effectively and efficiently; concentrates efforts on priorities.
- Communicating Effectively – Ability to read and interpret verbal and written directions.
- Computer System Acumen – Must have ability to learn and use company install system/app.
- Accountable – Does not need to be micro-managed.
- Action Oriented – Completes all jobs in a timely, professional manner.
- Valid driver’s license.
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Regularly required to lift, pull, push, position ladders, ropes, pulleys, material and equipment in excess of 85 pounds.
- Climb ladders and/or stairs and work at heights of 20-30 feet or more.
- This job is performed in an outside environment. May be seasonally exposed to heat, cold and humidity as well as marked changes in temperature.
Competitive compensation based on experience.
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Health Insurance Available
Please Contact: Gary Riley